The Casumo Jackpots Monthly Wins Roundup
All days are Casumo Jackpots days!
We’re just so excited to share all this extra cash with you. Our Casumo Jackpots could be triggered on any spin and every day Mini, Minor, Major and Mega jackpots are being revealed by our shiny Casumo Jackpots wheel. Only at casumo.com do you get to play 24 of the most popular slots with added Casumo Jackpots. This means that every single day, jackpots will be dropping into the laps of our Casumo players and our Casumo players only.
Scroll further down for our Casumo Jackpots Monthly Wins Roundup!
Casumo Jackpots Monthly Wins November 2021
Have a look at all the Casumo Jackpots that dropped throughout the month of November! We organised them by type of Casumo Jackpots, the number of drops, total amounts in cash prizes and we added the Top 5 games in terms of jackpot drop volume.
Casumo Jackpots Monthly Wins
Number of Mini Jackpots dropped during last month: 6773
Worth a total amount of €76,860.81 in cash prizes.
Number of Minor Jackpots dropped during last month: 646
Worth a total amount of €64,482.12 in cash prizes.
Number of Major Jackpots dropped during last month: 70
Worth a total amount of €115,711.90 in cash prizes.
All this adding up to a grand total of 7,489 dropped jackpots and a total amount in cash prizes of: €257,054.84!
Top 5 Casumo Jackpots Games (the ones with the highest volume of last month’s Casumo Jackpots drops!)
2. Book of Dead
3. Sweet Bonanza
4. Fire Joker
5. Big Bass Bonanza
Mini, Minor, Major and Mega Jackpots
All jackpots will drop at random and spread out over four different types of jackpots: The Mini, Minor, Major and Mega Jackpot.
- Mini Jackpot – Starts at €5, can drop at any time
- Minor Jackpot – Starts at €20 can drop at any time
- Major Jackpot – Starts at €500 can drop at any time
- Mega Jackpot – Starts at €100,000 can drop at any time
Casumo Jackpots qualifying games
Here’s the full list of our 24 qualifying popular slots, please keep in mind that this list might be subject to change, but never drastically.
Of course you get to play all of them with added Casumo Jackpots, only at Casumo. Have a look at the list:
Book of Dead
Legacy of Dead
Big Bass Bonanza
Temple Tumble Megaways
Money Train 2
Fire in the Hole
East Coast vs West Coast
9 Masks of Fire
Pirates Plenty Megaways
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways
Buffalo Blitz II
Here’s how to join Casumo Jackpots!
Are you ready to join the exclusive fun? All you need to do to join our Casumo Jackpots is register an account – if you haven’t already done so. Log in, select Casumo Jackpots from the Promotions tab, and pick one of the qualifying slots to play with added Casumo Jackpots.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you start playing, make sure to switch the opt-in toggle positioned at the bottom of your screen to ON. Please keep in mind that the toggle will stay ON during future play, unless manually switched back to OFF.
Casumo Jackpots Terms
- All registered Casumo players are able to opt-in to Casumo Jackpots.
- In order to participate in Casumo Jackpot, players must opt-In to Casumo Jackpots and play in one of the eligible Games.
- Casumo Jackpots consists of 4 progressive jackpots added to specific games. After a player opts in to Casumo Jackpots, a portion of their bets on any of the qualifying games is added to Casumo Jackpots.
- By opting-in, the player agrees to be charged for the Jackpot bet, which will be deducted every game round as an additional bet.
- The cost per Jackpot bet is €0.10/$0.12 and cannot be changed.
- Jackpot bets will only be placed using a player’s real money balance.
- The initial bet will be for the normal game play and the Jackpot bet is considered a separate transaction outside of the normal game and will be deducted separately from your Real Money Balance. If a player does not have enough Real Money balance to cover for the Jackpot Bet after the initial bet, then the Jackpot Bet will be automatically cancelled and ther player will be notified onsite.
- The deduction of the jackpot bet will be reflected in the player’s balance after the initial game round on one of the eligible games. The Jackpot transaction can be viewed separately in the player’s ‘Casumo bet history’.
- The Jackpot can trigger on any game round, and the winner is picked at random.
- The Jackpot consists of a wheel divided into different colors. Each segment is associated with a different progressive jackpot.
- Depending on where the wheel stops, a player can win one of the progressive jackpots.
- When one game round makes a claim for a certain jackpot, it is locked for that game round and simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same jackpot. Therefore, it is technically not possible to have two simultaneous wins of the same jackpot.
- The Jackpot winnings will automatically be transferred to the player’s Real Money account.
- All Jackpot winnings are paid out in cash to the player’s Real Money account, and can be withdrawable.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by Casumo and the software supplier. All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Progressive Jackpot amounts are displayed in-game in real-time.
- Jackpot values displayed in the jackpot bar can be delayed by up to 30 seconds.
- The amount paid out is the Jackpot value on the casino server when a jackpot is won. Every effort is made to ensure that the Jackpot value displayed in the jackpot bar is the same as the one on the casino server.
- The displayed Jackpot win can, due to rounding, marginally differ from the actual win.
- There is no upper limit on progressive jackpot values.
Casumo Jackpots contains Mega, Major, Minor and Mini jackpots. The Following Contributions are made from each bet:
- 20% of the jackpot bet is contributed to the Mini Jackpot.
- 20% of the jackpot bet is contributed to the Minor Jackpot.
- 35% of the jackpot bet is contributed to the Major Jackpot.
- 25% of the jackpot bet is contributed to the Mega Jackpot.
When a Jackpot is won, the start-up value for the next Jackpot is:
- Mini: 5 EUR/USD
- Minor: 20 EUR/USD
- Major: 500 EUR/USD
- Mega: 100,000 EUR/USD
The RTP of the Jackpot is 80%.
The RTP of the eligible games is separate and does not affect the Jackpot. The RTP of the related games may differ; please see the game rules in each Eligible Game for its RTP value.
If the communication between Casumo and the Jackpot server fails, the game becomes unavailable. There will be no contributions or claims towards the Jackpots. The Jackpot amounts remain the same until communication is resumed.
The list of eligible games for the Casumo Jackpots can vary based on game availability from where the player is playing. To see the full list of eligible games, please refer to the promotion site.
Casumo reserves the right to discontinue the Jackpot at any time. Player contributions that have already been made to a Jackpot that is discontinued will be put forward to a future Jackpot.
- This offer is limited to one offer per person (one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method). Players using a shared computer can only have one account per computer or IP address. In case of accounts found to be sharing the details previously mentioned, Casumo reserves the right to confiscate the funds on the accounts and/or block the accounts, in line with Casumo General Terms and Conditions.
- By opting in to the Casumo Jackpots, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. All Casumo General Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions and the General Casino Bonus Terms.
- Casumo accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- General Terms & Conditions apply
18+ | Please gamble responsibly | T&Cs apply | rgf.org.mt
18+ | Please gamble responsibly | T&Cs apply | rgf.org.mt