Win hospitality tickets for Reading FC v Bournemouth
We love an evening fixtures with Reading under the lights, so we’re giving you an easy chance to score a pair of tickets for Reading v Bournemouth. Kick off is on Saturday 30th October at 20:00 and we’ve got five pairs of tickets to hand out.
Follow these three easy steps for a chance to win at random draw:
- RT this tweet
- Follow us on twitter: CasumoSports
- Tag the person you’d take with you
Terms and Conditions for Bournemouth tickets
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- No deposit is required to enter the competition.
- Competition periods:
Competition announced: Thursday 21st October at 11:00 CET
Competition closes Wednesday 27th September at 17:00 CET
- To enter the competition you must follow the instructions in the competition post published by Casumo’s twitter account Twitter account (https://www.twitter.com/CasumoSports). Which are the following;
RT competition tweet and follow CasumoSports, and tag your guest at the game.
- Entrants can only enter once.
- Edited comments/screenshots will not be considered as a valid entry and automatically disqualified.
- Any comments deemed to be offensive or in any way deemed to be offensive will be deleted and these will not be taken into account for this competition.
- The prize per giveaway will be 2 hospitality tickets for the football match Reading FC vs Bournemouth on 30/10/2021 – home tickets only hospitality. The winner attending the Reading match must be aged 18 or older.
- There will be 5 winners per giveaway, who will be selected depending on the time they replied..
- The draw for the Bournemouth tickets will take place on:
Wednesday 27th September at 17:00 CET
- The winners will be announced via the competition thread.
- The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence on the matter will be entered into.
- Casumo will not be held liable in the event that the football match mentioned in point 8. is postponed or cancelled.
- Winners will then be contacted via private message through Casumo’s twitter page within 2 working days from the date the draw takes place.
- The Winners will be asked to provide their full name and address via private message to Casumo. This information is then passed to Reading FC who use it in order to post the prize. The information you provide is not used by Reading FC, Bournemouth or Casumo for any other purpose than sending you your prize.
- The tickets will be available for pickup at the Reading Football Club Ticket Office on the day of the match. The winners will have to present their name in order to collect their tickets.
- Winners have 2 hours to reply to this message with these details. If this is not done in the stipulated time, you will forfeit the winnings and another Winner will be chosen.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Twitter account for a notification.
- Travel to and from the match is not included in the prize and winners will be required to make their way to and from the match at their own expense.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
- You are providing your information to the promoter, not Twitter.
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition winner.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to give twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Promoter: Casumo Services Limited, The Unicorn Centre, Triq I-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta.
18+. No deposit required. 1 entry per customer. For prize structure and qualifying criteria please see our Terms & Conditions that apply. Please gamble responsibly, rgf.org.mt
Casumo Services Ltd is Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority MGA/CRP/217/2012