Win tickets to Reading’s first home game of the season
We’re excited for this one. We’ve missed you, football’s missed you – but at long last the fans are back at the Select Car Leasing Stadium. What a boring season it was without regular trips down to the stadium, but the wait is over – YOU’RE BACK!
We welcome you back with a chance to win Free Tickets
We’re as excited as you are to return so we thought of going the extra mile and giving you a chance to win free tickets for the Preston game this Saturday. We’ve got 5 pairs of tickets to give away and winning them couldn’t be easier.
All you need to do is RT our competition tweet showing those amazing drone shots of your home stadium, and follow @CasumoSports for a chance to win. The prize winners will be picked at random on Friday 13th August.
The Stoke game had a bit of everything really. Reading did extremely well to come back from two goals down, but simply ran out of steam in the dying embers of the match. Plenty of positives, plenty of learning points and plenty of motivation going forward.
The whole team showed their character and scoring two goals away from home is a good sign. At the SLC against Preston, we expect to see more confidence from the group and the fans will give them wind in their sails too.
Liam Moore and John Swift grabbed their first of the season, so it’s good to see them hit the ground running and we hope to see more goals against Preston.
“Get in shape, get together and compete as a team together” was the clear message from Paunovic, so those words will be ringing in the players’ ears on Saturday.
You can also pick your first goalscorer here
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- No deposit is required to enter the competition.
- Competition periods:
Competition announced: Wednesday 11th August at 11:00 CET
Competition closes Friday 13th August at 13:00 CET
- To enter the competition you must follow the instructions in the competition post published by Casumo’s twitter account Twitter account (https://www.twitter.com/CasumoSports). Which are the following;
RT competition tweet and follow CasumoSports
- Entrants can only enter once.
- Edited comments/screenshots will not be considered as a valid entry and automatically disqualified.
- Any comments deemed to be offensive or in any way deemed to be offensive will be deleted and these will not be taken into account for this competition.
- The prize per giveaway will be 2 tickets for the football match Reading FC vs Preston on 14/08/2021 – home tickets only, non-hospitality. The Winner and their Guest to the Reading match must be aged 18 or older.
- There will be 5 winners per giveaway, who will be selected in a random draw, produced by a random name picker.
- The draws will take place on:
Prize giveaway: Friday 13th 13:00 (CET), 2021
- The winners will be announced via the competition thread.
- The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence on the matter will be entered into.
- Casumo will not be held liable in the event that the football match mentioned in point 8. is postponed or cancelled.
- Winners will then be contacted via private message through Casumo’s twitter page within 2 working days from the date the draw takes place.
- The Winners will be asked to provide their full name and address via private message to Casumo. This information is then passed to Reading FC who use it in order to post the prize. The information you provide is not used by Reading FC or Casumo for any other purpose than sending you your prize.
- The tickets will be available for pickup at the Reading Football Club Ticket Office on the day of the match. The winners will have to present their name in order to collect their tickets.
- Winners have 72 hours to reply to this message with these details. If this is not done in the stipulated time, you will forfeit the winnings and another Winner will be chosen.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Twitter account for a notification.
- Prizes will be sent via normal post to the winners at Reading FC’s expense.
- Travel to and from the match is not included in the prize and winners will be required to make their way to and from the match at their own expense.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
- You are providing your information to the promoter, not Twitter.
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition winner.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to give twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Promoter: Casumo Services Limited, The Unicorn Centre, Triq I-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta.
- Employees or relatives of the employees at Casumo are not eligible to win the prize.
18+. No deposit required. 1 entry per customer. For prize structure and qualifying criteria please see our Terms & Conditions that apply. Please gamble responsibly, rgf.org.mt
Casumo Services Ltd is Licensed by the MGA MGA/CRP/217/2012